This work was supported by a Feline Friends Research Donation to Bridget Waller.
We would like to thank the following people that contributed to the CatFACS manual production:
- Daniel Mills for establishing a collaboration between University of Lincoln and University of Portsmouth for the project development.
- Catarina Ferreira, Daniel Mills, Lauren Finka, Sarah Ellis and Will Higgs (skullsite.co.uk) for the videos and photographs contributions.
- Inês Martins for drawing the anatomical images.
- Alison, Andrea Karis, April Turgutalp, Brusspup, Chester Smooshyface, Heliflyer7, Joe Martin, Katia Shifrin (k_shifrin(at)yahoo(dot)com, youtube.com/chikmuka), Kevin Christensen, Larry Graves (youtube.com/canadianstudmuffin), Laura Palmer & Wintermuse, llrnr, Molly Barr of Mythicbells Persian cats and kittens, Patrizia Piotti, Saffy, Hector & Millie, Sean Coonery (youtube.com/irixguy), Sijimi_soupzz, tiffcat.com, youtube.com/100eebiz, youtube.com/dsz, youtube.com/egawauemon1 for permission to use their clips from www.YouTube.com.
- Jennifer Wathan for the reliability assessment coding.
- And finally, to Daniel Mills and Jennifer Wathan for helpful comments on previous versions of this manual.
Department of Psychology
University of Portsmouth